Urban Refugee’s Debate Forum is currently seeking new submissions. Contributions can be on any aspect of urban displacement, with a focus providing in-depth analysis or reactions to specific events affecting refugees or internally displaced people in urban areas.
Publishing on the Debate Forum offers a number of benefits:
- Articles are shared with our extensive network of practitioners, academics and displaced people
- Articles are shared with our large online following on social media to maximise readership
- Written contributions can range in length from 300 to 3,000 words, while we also accept video or pictorial contributions
- Contributions are published under a creative commons licence and can be republished (with accreditation) elsewhere
- Editorial control remains with the author
For further details visit http://urban-refugees.org/debate/contribute/