Emerging Scholars and Practitioners on Migration Issues (ESPMI) Network
Formerly known as the New Scholars Network, The ESPMI Network strives to connect emerging scholars, practitioners, policymakers, journalists, artists, and all those involved in forced migration and refugee studies to meaningful work and professional connections, as well as to produce new research and new interest in these important issues.
• creating professional opportunities for those new to the field
• encouraging spaces for communication among those with similar interests
• establishing meaningful connections between those early in their career and more senior scholars and practitioners
As part of the ESPMI Network, you will find:
• a publishing platform (our website, our journal, the Refugee Review, and e-blasts)
• the opportunity to participate in thematic discussions
• access to resources such as tutorials on relevant topics, listserv discussions, a growing database of new scholars, conference reports, our Twitter account and other projects collaboratively built by our members
Learn more about how to get involved.
How to connect:
Join the ESPMI Network Mailing List here.
Follow us on Twitter @ESPMINetwork.
We also recommend you to join the ESPMI’s parent network, Refugee Research Network, create a profile and start interacting with the RRN’s large community of people working, researching and teaching in the field of forced migration: http://www.refugeeresearch.net. You may also wish to join their Facebook page, Refugee Research Network.